Business Development Manager
CVMNEXT is an engineering-driven construction firm providing design and construction services to major e-commerce parcel delivery, industrial, commercial and institutional clients.
CVMNEXT seeks a Business Development Manager for our construction and engineering services teams. Reporting to senior management, this position requires excellent sales and communication skills. Direct sales/business development experience in the construction and/or A/E industry is required. Experience in the e-commerce parcel delivery industry a plus.
As Business Development Manager you will be responsible for identifying business opportunities for the firm across the e-commerce, corporate, industrial, real estate, health care and higher education markets both locally and nationally.
- Work with Principals to define processes to meet sales and new business goals.
- Perform ongoing market research, and qualify prospects based on strategic plans.
- Make in-person visits and telephone calls to prospects and clients to build relationships, position CVMNEXT to receive RFPs, and to facilitate introduction/presentation meetings.
- Along with Principals, assess and build strategic teams to pursue specific project opportunities.
- Coordinate request for proposal responses with appropriate Principal to jointly develop a win strategy and assist with the proposal effort.
- Represent CVMNEXT at highest level to clients, peer organizations and business associates.
- Work with Principals on the generation and implementation of the firm’s brand, market message, and visible presence in the marketplace.
- Generate monthly sales activities reports, track progress for team, initiatives and market penetration.
- Marketing related: Work with in-house talent to develop/refine appropriate project image sheets, resumes and general firm marketing pieces.
- Manage regular external communications program (blog, social media, mailings).