CVMNEXT has a full-time position available for a marketing coordinator. The position will serve marketing functions for our work in all our market sectors. The position calls for a highly-organized individual who is details-orientated, graphics savvy, and a strong communicator.
- Grow and maintain our marketing intellectual property, including all marketing collateral (resumes, project summaries, etc.), website content, business development presentations, webinar graphics, and all social media accounts.
- Track website analytics, and perform regular website maintenance
- Manage firm’s image database, and coordinate and schedule professional photography for active and completed projects.
- Assist with creating proposals in collaboration with others. Maintain proposal tracking and success rate metrics
- Conduct market research on potential clients, leads, and projects.
- Manage marketing budgets and expenditures.
- Assist with other duties and tasks as may be required.
- Keen interest in marketing and Architectural/Engineering/Construction industries. Previous experience in A/E/C industry required.
- Completion of four-year undergraduate degree or equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing within the A/E/C industry. SMPS membership preferred.
- Strong writing and graphic design skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to collaborate with leadership.
- Strong Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office skills.
- Ability to work and adapt quickly in a fast-paced environment.